METHODOLOGY //These are the process phases
- Meeting with the Purchasing department to identify strenghts and opportunity áreas, establish clear goals and determine objectives.
- Issues/problems specification.
- Accountability: who, what, how and when.
- List of indirects (amount, frequency, type, technical datasheet, evaluation criteria, delivery, etc.
- Document meeting information.
- Supplier selection based on technical datasheets and establish a commercial relationship according to oue customer requirements
3.- Suppliers Introduction
- Prepare a comparative table that includes pre-qualified suppliers according to the selection criteria for easy review and analysis.
4.- Reunión de proveedor con cliente
- Interview with the requesting área to establish the action plan.
5.- Commercial Relationship
- Start of operations according to the previously established action plan.
6.- Re-Evaluation, Supervision and Follow-Up
- Leverage the many suppliers connections to mee tour customers unique requirements.